Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blogs

1/10/11: Finished my app
1/11/11: Looked at the criteria for success sheet, the research paper rubric, and planning your experimental design. 
1/13/11: I got my app back and got rejected. I know the things I need to fix and it won't be that hard. Found research for what components are in laundry detergents.
1/14/10: Found why laundry detergent effects plants. 
1/18/11: Fixed my science app
1/25/11: Finished my research paper first draft and submitted it on turnitin.com 
1/26/11: Doing my experimental design worksheet
2/7/11: Fixing my research paper
2/14/11: Fixing my research paper
2/22/11: Took data from control. Set up half of my other plants
2/23/11: Set up all plants. Took data from first quad (control)
2/24/11: Took measurements from control
2/25/11: Someone knocked over two detergent plants so reset them up and took measurements from control. 
2/28/11: Took measurements. Tonight- will start lab report
3/1/11: Took measurements. Refilled eco and regular detergent tanks with new water and detergent
3/1/11: Took measurements and made observation and wrote down experimental errors \\
3/3/11: Measurements
3/4/11: Measurments 

No comments:

Post a Comment